Allison Genuine Parts™. Genuine Quality.
Allison genuine parts are engineered specifically for your Allison transmission using state-of-the-art technology unique to our company. Non-genuine manufacturers attempt to reverse-engineer Allison parts—meaning they are designed without our standards, specifications, manufacturing processes and expertise. Inferior parts can lead to downtime, unnecessary costs and premature breakdowns. And because non-genuine parts do not meet Allison standards and specifications, they can lead to installation issues and future breakdowns of associated parts. Non-genuine parts do not offer the same quality, reliability and expertise of Allison Genuine Parts™.
The Allison Genuine Parts Difference
No one makes Allison parts, like Allison. Here's how to identify Allison Genuine Parts:
- Parts Are Built To Original Factory Specifications
- Replacement Parts Are Identical To Original Parts
- Can Only Be Purchased From Allison Distributors and Dealers
- Backed by an Allison Factory Warranty
- Supported by Allison Global Service Network
- Allison Genuine Packaging