Using Allison Authorized Services
Part of Allison Transmission’s commitment to quality is ensuring that our transmissions provide the best performance and have the longest life cycle. Our commitment to your Allison transmission does not end with the manufacturing process. Our Allison Authorized Service Network provides the best possible support for your Allison transmission.
We have a global network of more than 1,400 Allison Authorized Distributors and Dealers, so chances are you are never far from one of our locations to obtain the products, training, service and support when you need it.
How It Works
Each location in our Allison Authorized Service Network encompasses all of the care that you need to keep your Allison Automatic running smoothly and for as long as possible. Our distributors and dealers are outfitted with specialized tools and equipment and have teams of trained and certified technicians. You can find your nearest Allison Authorized Distributor or Dealer by searching our Sales + Service Locator.
Allison Authorized Services Mean “Allison Knowledge Center”
- More than 3,400 certified technicians have been trained by Allison to service Allison products. This means on-site technicians are current and up-to-date with the necessary service techniques and knowledge of the product.
- Each location is outfitted with specialized tools and equipment which have been designed to work efficiently and effectively without damaging your Allison Automatic.
- Our Allison Authorized Service Network distributes only Allison Genuine Parts™ which means every replacement Allison Genuine Part™ is identical to the original equipment and is backed by an Allison Factory Warranty.
- Our Allison Authorized Service Network has access to all of the latest technical information and factory resources.
Using Unauthorized Services Can Cost You
- Our technicians are extensively trained in the entire range of Allison products, allowing them to quickly diagnose and fix the issues you may have with your transmission.
- Our Allison Authorized Service Network keeps Allison Genuine Parts™ in stock, so in most cases your repair won’t have to wait while parts are ordered.
- If parts do have to be ordered, these locations can get them straight from the factory quickly or from our Allison Authorized Service Network.
Genuine Parts Mean Allison Quality
- Allison Authorized Distributors and Dealers distribute only Allison Genuine Parts™.
- Allison Genuine Parts™ offer the precise fit and are made from only the highest quality materials that meet Allison specifications.
- Watch out for unauthorized dealers and rebuilders who say that they are using Allison Genuine Parts™. Our Allison Authorized Service Network offers you peace of mind because you are guaranteed to only receive Allison Genuine Parts™ for your Allison Automatic.
Join the Network
Interested in joining the Allison Authorized Service Network? Click here to learn more about becoming an Allison Authorized Dealer.